Stagg Street School
Winter Show Performances Information
Winter Holiday Program
Our school would like to cordially invite you to our annual Winter Holiday Program on December 14thand 15th, 2016. Please come to the program per the schedule below in order to ensure a safe and joyful performance.
* Maximum capacity of auditorium is 290 per show (including parents, performers and staff) due to Fire Marshall Regulations. Doors will be closed. No Exceptions!
* 168 Tickets will be given to those in line first come first serve. Only those with tickets will be allowed to attend.
* Once doors are closed, we will not admit anyone until the next performance.
* No saving seats.
* Attendees must stay for the entire show.
* No strollers, food, or drinks are allowed in the auditorium.
* All students, except for the orchestra, will perform in all 4 shows.
Wednesday, December 14th
8:30 a.m. - AM Pre-K & 1st grade parents (without orchestra)
1:10 p.m. - PM Pre-K, ETK, TK, & 2nd grade parents (without orchestra)
Thursday, December 15th
8:30 a.m. - 4th and 5th grade parents (*with orchestra)
1:10 p.m. - Kindergarten and 3rd grade parents (without orchestra)
* Since this is the only orchestra performance, a priority line will form for parents of the orchestra.
December 5-9 - PTA Penguin Patch Holiday Shop in Room 1
December 8 - ELAC meeting @ 8:30 am
December 8 - Parent workshop "Nutrition" @ 8:30 am parent center
December 14 & 15 - Winter Holiday Performances for Parents
December 19 - January 6, 2017 - Winter Break